Salary: £28k - £31k
Location: London WC1
Job Type: Permanent
Age UK’s vision is a world where everyone can love later life. We know some people can face illness, loneliness or poverty as they grow older. Whatever the situation, Age UK provides support and vital services to help make later life the best it can be. We're passionately committed to helping as many people as possible love later life.
We currently have a vacancy for a Database Protocols and Training Specialist within our CRM and Group Database department within Group Marketing. Your job will be to provide specialist knowledge and training to all CRM Database system users, and provide practical support for business-critical processes where necessary. You will also consult with end users to define bespoke processes and protocols and deliver tailored training.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following.
- Proven experience of high volume data processing / management, including monitoring data quality, ideally within a relational database environment.
- Proven experience of database user training, including new starter inductions and training on specific functions.
- Proven experience of developing and documenting processes and protocols.
- Good grasp of Data Protection, source coding and Gift Aid principles.
- Proficient in all MS applications including Word, Excel and Access.
- Strong data management experience, within a relational database environment.
- A creative lateral thinker, able to conceptualise how software functionality can be used and augmented to meet business needs
Apply for this Role
Please find further information including the role description in the Job Pack.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please visit our Work for us page for an application form and further information.
We offer an excellent benefits package including pension, Bupa Health Cash plan, season ticket loan and childcare vouchers.