How about some help to arrange your care package?
Age UK Bath and North East Somerset offers a support planning service to help you to take control and stay independent as your circumstances change.
We can help you:
- Make choices about your living arrangements and care
- Stay independent, stay in your own home
- Take control – do it your way
- Make your budget go further
A support planner will help you to look at what care is possible within your budget. We look into what’s available for you and help you to plan. When you are ready, we can talk to care providers to put your support package in place. You do as much or as little as you are able to. Your family and friends can get involved too.
We offer advice on:
- Alternatives to residential care
- Simple and cost effective solutions
- Ways to maintain your social life
- Maximising your finances including benefit entitlements
To arrange a home visit, please contact us by phone, email or post using the details below.
Age UK Bath and North East Somerset
18 Kingsmead Square, Bath, BA1 2AE
Phone: 01225 462641