Support us and help raise funds for all older people in Bedfordshire and Luton. Join in and fundraise, have fun and donate to a good cause.
Fundraising is vital to us here at Age UK Bedfordshire and you can make it as fun or as serious as you wish to raise money so we can help and support older people in the county.
Check out our ideas and methods to fundraise. Perhaps there is something here you have always wanted to do?
- Why not give the thing you have always wanted to do a try and gain sponsorship to donate to us?
- You could run an event, hold a stall or bake some tasty cakes to sell and donate the proceeds.
- Involve your workplace with an organised, sponsored dress-down or fancydress day!
- Contact your local sports or social club and run an event.
- Go all out and bungee jump or skydive! We have an inspirational list of fundraising ideas, take a look and decide what you want to do today
A to Z List of Fundraising Ideas
All we ask is that you contact us and we can help to publicise your event and tell Bedfordshire and Luton what you are doing for older people in your county. We can add your event to our website, Facebook and Twitter pages and involve local media, if you want us to.
We can't wait to hear what you want to do to fundraise!