We can provide Personal Assistants to help with many types of domestic tasks
Our team is available to anyone over 50 years of age and for people with disabilities, anywhere in Berkshire.
There is an hourly charge of £18
You can choose any number of hours to suit you, and we can come as frequently as you'd like: from a one-off clean, to an hour or two a month or a weekly service. We offer discounts for consecutive hours.
Examples of the Homehelp Plus service:
- General household cleaning such as vacuuming, dusting, kitchens and bathrooms
- Deep cleans, including windows
- Household tasks like changing bedding and ironing
- Taking you out and about: to appointments, shopping, garden centres or anywhere you'd like to go
If you home needs a full spring-clean, this can be assessed on an individual basis and a price agreed before we start.
All services will be assessed for safety. The Homehelp Plus team have all have satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Scheme checks (for criminal records, etc.) and are fully referenced and insured. We pay our staff a reasonable rate (the Accredited Living Wage), so they're not in a rush to complete the work and get to the next job: we never allocate work in 15 minute slots.
The Homehelp Plus team do not offer personal care, but if you need that type of service, contact our Information & Advice team who will be able to tell you about other organisations and companies who can provide that.
How it works
- Make an enquiry via our Online Form
- We get back to you within 48 hours to disuss your requirements, answer any questions and arrange an assessment at your home
- We'll then schedule your first service and set up payments; we find Direct Debit is easiest but cash or cheque on the day is acceptable
Click here if you looking for work as a Personal Assistant with Age UK Berkshire
Contact Age UK Berkshire on 0118 959 4242 or email@example.com