We provide essential information and expert advice on a wide variety of topics of interest or concern to people in later life, family, friends or carers.
All of our information and advice services are free of charge.
We work with people in later life across the whole of Berkshire, so if you're interested in our services and products yourself and you live in Berkshire, or you're interested on behalf of someone else who lives in Berkshire, please get in touch.
If the person seeking advice or needing help lives outside of Berkshire: find your local Age UK
Examples of advice we provide include:
- Benefits you may be entitled to
- Home safety
- Leisure and social activities in your area
Ways to get in touch with Age UK Berkshire
- Make an enquiry via our Online Form - we'll get back to you within 2 working days
- Come and see us in our offices in Reading, between 9:30am and 1:30pm Monday to Thursday (our address and directions). Ensure you're not kept waiting by making an appointment first using our Online Form
- Call us on 0118 959 4242 between 9:30am and 1:30pm Monday to Thursday
- Email us at any time email@example.com - we;ll get back to you within 2 working days
- If you're struggling to reach us, you may find the Age UK national Information & Advice Line are able to help you - call 0800 678 1174
- Check out the wide range of free Guides and Factsheets on the Age UK website