Do you want to make a positive contribution to the Bradford community and enable older people to love later life?
Why not come and join our team of 300 volunteers?
All we need is your time and we would really value your support.
Last year our volunteers enabled us to:
- Support over £1.4 million in benefit claims for local people over 50
- Raise £625,333 through our fundraising charity shops
- 165 clients attended free computer training workshops
- 120 clients benefited from 983 walks from home
- Over 5,000 satisfied customers attended the Keighley Over 50's drop in centre
Why should you volunteer?
There are many different reasons that people choose to give their time for free. Here are some of the reasons people currently volunteer at Age UK Bradford & District:
- To give something back to the community and make a difference
- To improve the quality of life for local older people
- To do something positive for others
- To make new friends and build new relationships
- To develop new skills and transfer your own knowledge to support others
- To enhance your CV or gain a reference
Whatever the reason, we will support you to support your community!