Age UK Bradford and District can offer you help and information and advice on a wide range of issues.
We can help you with
- Health and social care
- Leisure and social activities
- Family and personal matters
- Your rights to local services
- And most other things that affect your quality of life
We will always give you information that is accurate and up-to-date, and can explain the choices you have open to you. If you want us to, we may be able to take action on your behalf.
If we can't help, we can put you in touch with people who can.
How we work
- We will not charge you for our service – its free
- We will not tell anyone about your business without your permission
- You can talk to us in private
- We will not make judgements about your life and what you want to do
From the 21st November we will be changing the way we operate Information & Advice as we will be working on an appointment only system on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. We will continue to offer a drop-in service on a Wednesday only.
Age UK Bradford and District
The office is open Monday to Friday, 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
Phone: 01274 391190 8.30 am - 4.00 pm