Volunteering with a difference
The Community Volunteers Time Bank (CVTB) model helps you co-produce our services. Together we can make a big difference to the lives of older people.
Do you have some time to spare?
Our CVTB volunteers are our most valuable resource and are at the heart of Age UK Bromley & Greenwich's services. They come from all walks of life and age groups. Our CVTB volunteers use their talent, life skills and energy to make a positive difference. Age UK Bromley & Greenwich recognises everyones contribution. Together we can deliver bigger, better and more creative services.
Find out more about CVTB
How about you?
- Do you have hobbies, interests, work or life skills that you would like to use more often?
- Are you retired and would like to use your professional skills to assist other people?
- Have you recently stopped work, or have your children left home leaving you looking for a new challenge?
- Are you looking to return to paid work and would like to ‘brush up’ on your office skills?
- Are you still working but willing to spare some time in the evening or weekend?
Would you like to volunteer with us?
Our opportunities include:
- Befriending volunteer
- Charity shop volunteer
- Day Opportunities volunteer
- DIY volunteer
- Peer Health mentor volunteer
- Hospital aftercare volunteer
- IT mentor
- Information and advice volunteer
- Help in our office with general administration
- Reception duties
- Fundraising events
Support, training and commitment
You will receive training and support to help you fulfil your role and feel part of a friendly and professional team.
People give their time to Age UK Bromley & Greenwich because it is fun, rewarding and offers them the opportunity to meet other people.
Contact us for more information.
Come and join the team!