Skip to accessibility page
Close window
Display options

Set the appearance of this website so you can read it more easily

Text size




The advice & support team can provide advice on housing matters to people who are private/council/housing association tenants or who are home owners.

We also have a new e-resource for private sector tenants and landlords - see the link below for more information.

Two ladies on sofaThey can:


  • Advise on housing repairs and adaptations
  • Advise on help with heating
  • Advise on difficulties with neighbours
  • Advise on your tenancy rights
  • Discuss with you about housing options eg sheltered accommodation, housing transfers, residential care

Please contact us on 020 7837 3777 or to find out more.


New: e-resource for Private sector tenants, landlords, and advice agencies


Age UK Camden has recently launched a new user friendly E-resource which has been especially developed for local leaseholders, private sector landlords, agents and local advice and support networks. The new E-resource also features an online referral form which is a quick and easy way of contacting the Age UK Camden Information, Advice and Advocacy Service. 


Visit the e-resource by clicking here



Useful contacts

Outreach support service

79 Camden Road


Phone: 020 7974 4759

Can provide support to council tenants who are over 55 years who live alone or with a partner who also needs support


Sheltered Housing

Promoting Independence Group
Room 115

1st Floor
79 Camden Road


Phone: 020 7974 4523/3247

Can provide information on sheltered accommodation in Camden


Warmth for All 

Phone: 0800 801738

Help for people in Camden to keep their home warm


Mobile Repair Service

Phone: 0845 450 0410

Can provide a modestly priced minor repair service for older people living in Camden


Camden Federation of Private Tenants

Phone: 020 7383 0151


Supports and lobbies on behalf of people living in rental accommodation that is not owned by the council.