Author: Age Cymru
Published on 22 March 2012 10:30 AM
Age Cymru is recruiting for an Information and Advice Team Co-ordinator.
The post-holder will be based at our office in Cardiff and be responsible for coordinating our Information and Advice service.
Main duties will include:
• Co-ordinating Age Cymru’s delivery of the Age UK quality information and advice I&A service;
• Co-ordinating Age Cymru’s information resource work;
• Liaising with Age Cymru’s local partners and Age Cymru Enterprise and retail regarding their Information and Advice services;
• Collecting data from the Information & Advice service to influence policy and practice;
• To liaise with Age Cymru regarding delivery of the I&A service;
Closing date for applications is 12 noon, Tuesday 10 April.
For further details visit our Work for Us page.