Water advice

older oriental couple drinking water outdoors

Saving water at home will help the environment and may help you to reduce your bills if you are using a water meter.You can only be supplied by your regional water company. You cannot change to another water supplier because the water industry is not deregulated in the same way as the gas and electricity industries. If you are billed on rateable value of your home your charges are fixed and there is no possibility of reducing them, but you may be able to save on bills by installing a meter and using less water.

View our factsheet below for further advice.

opens link in new window  FS69: Water advice (PDF 295KB)

opens link in new window  IG30: Save energy, pay less (PDF 398KB)

Advice line:
08000 223 444

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

What does Age Cymru do in my area?

Donate today

Help support our work with older people

Donate now



A couple getting advice

About Age Cymru

Find out what Age Cymru does, its history, how it raises money and more about the charity.

Close window
Display options

Set the appearance of this website so you can read it more easily

Text size


To see information relating to England, Northern Ireland or Scotland set your preference below: