Every penny that is raised is invested in our free services, ensuring that older people across Swansea are able to access advice, information and practical support when they need it.
Simple steps to fundraising success
- Put together an action plan of what you are going to do. If you're new to fundraisng, pick something that is simple and easy to plan and pull off. Make sure you have fun!
- Get friends, family and colleagues involved, then work out who will be in charge of what. There are plenty of enthusiastic people out there willing to help!
- When you know what you want to do, set a date, set targets and choose a venue.
- Tell us about your event as we can provide you with promotional materials. We can help promote your event through social media, press, posters and word of mouth.
- Organising an event can often be quite stressful, please keep in touch with us as we are here to help.
- When things get tough, remember why you are doing it and think about the people your money will be helping.
- Most importantly: have fun and enjoy the experience!
After your event
All funds that have been raised through your JustGiving page should come directly to us.
Any other money should be sent to our head office, Tŷ Davies. Please make all cheques payable to 'Age Cymru Swansea Bay' and let us know your name and telephone number too.
If you have any queries about fundraising for Age Cymru Swansea Bay, please contact our finance team on 01792 648 866 or email email@example.com.