Are painful feet making you feel unsteady? Healthy, comfortable feet are essential especially for older people
Nail Cutting Service
We have a nail cutting service available to older people. You may smile but toe nails can be a real nuisance as you get older and they are not always easy to cut on your own.
Long toenails can cause falls and possible hospitalisation as a result.
The service is available in Weymouth, Portland, Purbeck, Sherborne and West Dorset for people over the age of 50.
How much does it cost?
It costs £13.00 per session, which will usually last between 15 and 30 minutes, and an initial cost of £13.00 for the purchase of your own clipper set.
Contacts and Locations
To book an appointment please contact the relevant footcare assistant for your area.
- Julie Clayton on 07855 097184 for appointments in Dorchester (suitable for diabetics).
- Debbie Simpson on 07971 338991 for appointments in Dorchester, Maiden Newton, Bridport, Sherborne and Yetminster.
- Helen Rowe on 07971 338120 for appointments in central Weymouth, Littlemoor and Wyke Regis.
- Ann-Marie Pitman on 07585 952276 for appointments in central Weymouth, Chickerell and Portland.
- Joanna Scotton on 07817 568416 for appointments in Lyme Regis and Charmouth
- Kay Tulk on 07817 568501 for appointments in Gillingham and Shaftsbury
- Amy Crocker on 07973 654511 for appointments in Wareham, Swanage, Bere Regis and Wool.