• Age UK East London aims to provide the best possible service to older people and their carers in Hackney, Tower Hamlets and Newham.
• However, we recognise that from time to time we get it wrong and the service may not be up to standard. The support and confidence of users is crucial to Age UK East London and that is why we are asking you to let us know if you are not completely satisfied. Complaints help us to get our services right for the future.
• We will do our best to respond positively and quickly to a complaint and, where appropriate, to make changes to our practice.
• Any complaint shall be risk-free. The service you receive or wish to receive will not be affected except to improve it.
• All complaints will be dealt with according to our confidentiality policy.
• Age UK East London also welcomes suggestions and positive comments. They also help us to improve services. You can use the form below to make a complaint or to give us other sorts of feedback.
If you prefer you can write to us at 82, Russia Lane, E2 9LU (addressing your letter to the Business Support Team) or email us at email@example.com