We organise lots of exciting coach trips throughout the year for people in Exeter.
Forthcoming Coach Trips
Our coach trips are always very popular and tickets can sell out quickly. Are you a Platinum Friend? If so you can reserve your tickets one week before they go on general sale. Visit our Friends page, or phone us to find out more.
Here is the list of trips for 2016. For more information, please download the full Coach Trip brochure - link further down the page.
2016 Coach Trips
||Tickets on sale
|Friday 18th March
|Thursday 14th April
|Thursday 28th April
|Wednesday 11th May
|Friday 27th May
|Tuesday 28th June
||Cothelstone Manor and Glastonbury
|Monday 11th July
|Tuesday 26th July
|Wednesday 17th August
||Bristol: Clifton Village and Suspension Bridge
|Wednesday 14th September
||Wells Cathedral & Country Market
|Tuesday 18th October
We asked people how satisfied they were with our trips ...
- 'Very satisfied, look forward to them very much!'
- 'Very – excellent value for money. Friendly, warm atmosphere, Thank you Kathy – you are wonderful and I am looking forward to next year's trips!'
- 'Well organised and reasonably priced.'
- 'Very good value, a great day out!'
- 'Totally – must mention the lovely Ann and Bob, so kind and friendly.'
- 'Very satisfied – enjoyed each trip. Thank you.'
- 'Very satisfied. Well organised.'
- 'Think there should be more trips.'
- 'The driver is always so helpful.'
- 'I thoroughly enjoy all the trips!'
- 'Very, very satisfied and pleased to go out to the countryside and cities – to learn about the history of the English countryside' Regular German tripper.
For more information about our coach trips, please contact us on 01392 202092.
You can make a difference today by making a donation to help us meet the needs of older people locally. To donate now via our online giving form, please click the 'Donate Now' button. Thank you.
Making a difference locally
Donating money to Age UK Exeter means you are directly supporting our services for older people in Exeter. Age UK is a national charity and separate from us; if you donate to Age UK then the money is used nationally.
We subscribe to the Fundraising Standards Board Charter. For more information, please visit their website: www.frsb.org.uk
Please visit our Getting involved page to read our Fundraising Charter.
Age Positive: rather than talk about ‘the elderly’, ‘pensioners’ or ‘OAPs’, which can be excluding or have negative connotations, we use the term ‘older people’. Age UK Exeter is committed to helping people love later life.