We organise lots of exciting coach trips throughout the year for people in Exeter.
Forthcoming Coach Trips
We are excited to announce our coach trip destinations for 2017! Why not join us for a fun filled day out? It's great value, and a stress-free way to travel!
Here's our list of upcoming coach trips:
||Price per ticket
|Tuesday 25th April 2017
|Wednesday 17th May 2017
||Atlantic Village and Barnstaple
|Thursday 15th June 2017
|Friday 21st July 2017
||Bude and Boscastle
|Monday 11th September 2017
|Wednesday 13th December 2017
Tickets - how to book
We are changing the booking system this year.
Booking for this year's trips opens from 1st March 2017. From this date, tickets for ALL our trips are on sale straightaway - just pop into our Centre at 138 Cowick Street to book whichever trip you fancy. You can also pay by card over the phone. Your tickets will then be posted to you.
To simplify the process even further we are not alternating the pick-up points - the coach will leave from the same point every trip.
For more information or to make a booking over the phone (from 1st March), please call our Reception on 01392 202092.
We asked people how satisfied they were with our trips ...
- 'Very satisfied, look forward to them very much!'
- 'Very – excellent value for money. Friendly, warm atmosphere, Thank you Kathy – you are wonderful and I am looking forward to next year's trips!'
- 'Well organised and reasonably priced.'
- 'Very good value, a great day out!'
- 'Totally – must mention the lovely Ann and Bob, so kind and friendly.'
- 'Very satisfied – enjoyed each trip. Thank you.'
- 'Very satisfied. Well organised.'
- 'Think there should be more trips.'
- 'The driver is always so helpful.'
- 'I thoroughly enjoy all the trips!'
- 'Very, very satisfied and pleased to go out to the countryside and cities – to learn about the history of the English countryside' Regular German tripper.
For more information about our coach trips, please contact us on 01392 202092.
You can make a difference today by making a donation to help us meet the needs of older people locally. To donate now via our online giving form, please click the 'Donate Now' button. Thank you.
Making a difference locally
Donating money to Age UK Exeter means you are directly supporting our services for older people in Exeter. Age UK is a national charity and separate from us; if you donate to Age UK then the money is used nationally.
We subscribe to the Fundraising Standards Board Charter. For more information, please visit their website: www.frsb.org.uk
Please visit our Getting involved page to read our Fundraising Charter.
Age Positive: rather than talk about ‘the elderly’, ‘pensioners’ or ‘OAPs’, which can be excluding or have negative connotations, we use the term ‘older people’. Age UK Exeter is committed to helping people love later life.