Age needs one voice. Now it has:
Age UK is the new force combining Age Concern England and
Help the Aged in England.
Lottery administration and Player support:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0800 849 6070
1) Your purchase of Lottery chances is from the Society solely in accordance with the rules under which the Society promotes its lotteries.
2) You accept that this lottery is regulated by the Gambling Commission under legislation laid down in the Gambling Act 2005 as amended and that, in certain circumstances, we may therefore be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your lottery entries.
3) All applications to enter the Age UK Weekly Lottery must be from people 16 years and over.
4) You represent and agree that; a) You are 16 years of age or over b) You will not buy or purport to buy an entry to this lottery on behalf of anybody under the age of 16. c) You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter your representations under a) and b) above.
5) The Promoter (Age UK Enterprises Ltd) will conduct the weekly lottery draw every Friday. The draw will be made utilising a Random Number Generator that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third-party test house.
6) The winning numbers will be published on the Age UK website and will be available via the Age UK Weekly Lottery helpline from the following working day. Please telephone 0800 849 6070 (Monday-Friday 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.).
7) The cost of each entry is £1. Members may purchase more than one entry and payment must be made in advance by one of the methods permitted. Only entries for which full payment has been made will be eligible to win a prize.
8) All proceeds from the Lottery go to Age UK Enterprises Limited (Company No.: 3156159), a trading Company of Age UK, which gives all profits to that charity. Age UK Company No.: 6825798. Registered Charity No.: 1128267. The registered office for both Age UK and for Age UK Enterprises Ltd is Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9NA
9) The Promoter may reject any application without giving reason at its absolute discretion.
10) The prizes for the Age UK Weekly Lottery are printed in the leaflets provided and are advertised on the Age UK website. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. Prizes will be sent by cheque within 14 days. Entrants will be notified as to any change in the prize structure.
11) The Promoter is not liable to any participant for any delay in bank payments.
12) No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
13) The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme.
14) All Members are solely responsible for providing and (where necessary) updating the promoter with their accurate and up to date contact details and the promoter will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any member due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details that the member has provided
15) The Promoter reserves the right to use Winners’ names for promotional purposes. These will only be used in summary e.g. Mrs Smith from Surrey.
16) The promoter excludes any liability for loss or damage incurred by any winner of a lottery prize in connection with or arising from the use of the Age UK Weekly Lottery prizes or participation in the Age UK Weekly Lottery.
17) The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
18) The Promoter operates a Complaints and Disputes Procedure which is available via the Age UK Website and which will also be made available to customers upon request.
19) Age UK is committed to ensure that information about how to gamble responsibly and how to access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to the Age UK website or request further information via the Lottery Helpline on 0800 849 6070.
20) Any cancellation of an existing subscription will not affect your prior purchase of Lottery entries nor your rights as a holder of such entries, providing that you have complied with the foregoing obligations.
Age UK is a registered trademark of Age UK. The use of the name and logo is done so under licence between Age UK and Age UK Enterprises Limited. Age UK Enterprises Limited is registered in England and Wales number 3156159. Age UK Enterprises Limited registered address: Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9NA.
Set your location to see what Age UK offers in your local area.
If you need help, please email email@example.com or call our lottery helpline:
0800 849 6070
A download is a document (like a research report, a leaflet, or an application form) that can be transferred from our website to your computer. You can download a file, view it on your screen, print it, or save it to your computer.
PDF stands for ‘portable document format’.
Most downloads on this website are PDFs. We use this format to ensure that the document looks the same on everyone’s computer (website pages, by contrast, appear differently depending on how people have set their computer up).
Computers use a program called Adobe Acrobat Reader to download PDFs. If you try clicking on a link to download a PDF and it doesn’t work, you will need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader onto your computer.
The process is quite straightforward and is free.
PDFs cannot be changed.
Downloads will open on your computer in a new browser window.
Inside this window (below all your web browser menus), there will be a toolbar with options for you to print or save the document.
Close the browser window to return to the Age UK website.
We have made every effort to make our PDFs accessible to screen readers. Please ensure that you have downloaded the latest version of Acrobat Reader from the Adobe Reader website to ensure that accessibility options are included in your version of the programme.
You can use Adobe Reader to read a PDF out loud with the following shortcut keys:
You can convert a PDF document into a text file for use with other software and hardware such as Braille printers by opening the PDF and choosing ‘Save as text’ from the File menu.
Age UK, Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9NA. Registered charity number 1128267. Company number 6825798. © Age UK Group and/or its National Partners (Age NI, Age Scotland and Age Cymru) 2013. All Rights Reserved
Set the appearance of this website so you can read it more easily
To see information relating to Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales set your preference below: