Our handymen can carry out small jobs such as:
• Light bulb replacements
• Plumbing – leaks, replacement taps, toilet/bath/shower repairs
• Carpentry – putting up shelves, curtain rails, ease doors, draught proofing
• Electrical – alarms, lighting repairs
• Heating – radiator valves, thermostats
• Fitting handrails and other equipment if you have health or mobility problems
We can also help you find a trusted tradesperson, if the task is beyond the scope of our service.
The cost of the Handyperson services is £25 per hour (£25 minimum charge)*. We will invoice you for the work once completed.
If you are not sure you can afford this service, please ask our staff about benefits. It may be that you are entitled to financial benefits that will help with the costs.
For further information on this service call 020 8756 3060.