As we grow older, something as simple as cutting our own toenails can become much harder, or even impossible.
When this occurs our professional Toenail Cutting Service can help. Our fully trained team can offer you the chance to have your toenails cut to help you:
- remain mobile
- avoid becoming isolated and housebound
- reduce the likelihood of having a fall
- avoid the general discomfort which accompanies long toenails.
Our toenail cutting service is currently being held at the following clinics:
- Ventnor - The Grove House Surgery
- St Helens - St Helens Medical Centre
- Freshwater - Brookside Health Centre
- Ryde - Tower House Surgery, Rink Road
- Newport - Dower House Surgery, Pyle Street
- East Cowes - East Cowes Medical Centre
- Cowes - Cowes Medical Centre
- Sandown - Sandown Health Centre, Broadway
Our service has more benefits:
- Confirmed appointment every 8 weeks
- Personal nail kit kept at surgery or home (one off payment due)
- Any monies raised from delivering this service is donated into the charity, to help fund our essential work here on the Island
To make an appointment or find our more:
Please contact our friendly team on phone: (01983) 525282 or email: email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
The Nail Cutting service provided by Age UK Isle of Wight offers basic nail cutting for people over 50 years of age and cannot treat corns, bunions, fungal infections or ingrowing toenails. In these circumstances we would suggest that you seek advice from your GP, a podiatrist or a pharmacist.
The service is also unable to accept if you are:
- An Insulin controlled diabetic (red or amber card)
- Are on long term steroids (blue card)
- Are taking immunosuppressive or chemo-therapeutic agents
- Have any circulatory problems and take Warfarin or any other anticoagulants.