Any questions or concerns?
The Enquiry Line is open on weekdays - excluding Bank Holidays between 9am and 5pm.
It is a service available for:
• Older people (55 and older)
• Disabled people
• Carers of older and disabled people
For people under 55 + who are mentally ill, please contact Lambeth and Southwark Mind on 020 7501 9203 (Monday - Thursday 10am - 5pm).
The Enquiry Line is part of Independent Living and Carers Partnership.
What can you expect when you call the Enquiry Line?
The role of the enquiry line is to:
• answer questions and concerns
• advise on what to do next
• signpost and refer cases internally or to other agencies
Issues we deal with on a regular basis
• Housing repairs
• Housing options
• Community care
• Gas and Electricity bills
• Transport issues
• Finding a trusted trades person
• Finding a local social group or leisure
We can assist with more issues or point people in the right direction.
Our service is free and impartial
Accredited to the Advice Quality Standard.
Contact the Enquiry Line: 020 7346 6800
If you ring outside office hours please leave your name and a contact telephone number on the answering machine and we will get back to you on our next working day.