Age UK London is a regional charity working closely with local Age UKs in each of the London boroughs and the national organisation, Age UK.
Age UK London works to improve the quality of life and enhance the status and influence of older people in the capital.
Find out more
We act as the regional voice of independent Age UKs and Age Concerns in London and work hard to support and enhance local work and champion the voices of older people on a regional level.
Our objectives are:
- To play a full role as the regional body of Age UKs and Age Concerns in London by facilitating, articulating and implementing the views of member organisations at a regional level.
- To address the core funding needs of Age UK London and create a fundraising strategy to support Age UKs and Age Concerns in their fundraising activities.
- To maintain and build Age UK London’s role as a campaigning and influencing organisation for older people in the capital, and to serve as a ‘powerhouse for ideas’ in line with Age UK London’s vision for development.
- To raise the profile of Age UK London and enhance the capacity of Age UKs and Age Concerns to raise their profile locally, and that of older people.
- To support the development of cross borough partnerships at sub-regional level in collaboration with appropriate partnership organisations to improve service delivery to older people.
- To develop an organisation that is fit for purpose, accessible, responsive and supportive of Age UKs in London.