We have a wide range of facilities at the Great House Training Centre.
The Training Room is our largest room and allows for a variety of layouts and uses. It can accommodate a maximum of 50 delegates in theatre style.
The Beaumont Room is ideal for training or holding meetings for up to 18 delegates in a boardroom style.
The Seminar Room can be used for meetings, small training sessions or as a breakout room for use together with either the Training or Beaumont Room. The room can take a maximum of 10 delegates.
A variety of refreshments will be available throughout the day. Our hostess will be on hand to meet all your needs.
Lunch and refreshments will be served in our relaxing reception area. Each room can be set up to your individual requirements.
- Three training rooms
- Room layout to your specification
- Menu varieties
- Special dietary needs catered for
- Free car parking on site
- Parking for disabled visitors
- Disability friendly access and facilities
- Hearing loop system installed
- Decorated to assist visually impaired
- Multi-media equipment
- OHP and screen
- TV, video and DVD
- CD player
- Flipcharts and whiteboards
- Extensive gardens with seating
For further information, to arrange an informal viewing or to make a booking please contact our events co-ordinator using the details below.
Age UK Norfolk
300 St Faith's Road,