Big Lottery Fund are giving away £100,000 in Lottery funding to groups that have changed people’s lives or transformed communities in Northern Ireland.
The cash giveaway of ten grants of £10,000 celebrates all the great things that people have done with Big Lottery Fund support in 10 years.
Since 2004 the Big Lottery Fund has awarded £302 million to 7,000 groups across Northern Ireland to support a huge range of groups helping communities and people most in need.
Over the last ten years Age NI has received funding for the following projects from the Big Lottery Fund: Actively Ageing Well (2005-06), Active Lifestyles (2006-07), Community Support UK (2006-07), Information Age Project (2006-07), Big Lottery Outreach project (2006-07), Ageing Well Reach (2007-08), Awards for ALL - Belfast Day Centre minibus (2010-11), Respond to Music (2011-12), My Life My Way (2013-14), Older & Bolder (2013-14) & Reaching Communities NI (2013-14).
Has one of these projects helped you? Celebrate their success and nominate Age NI to win a £10,000 grant!
Share your personal story, how Age NI has changed your life and/or made a big difference in your community.
How to enter
- Read the competition rules below
- Download and complete a Nomination Form (PDF 570KB)
- Share what Age NI has done for you personally and how your life has changed as a result.
- Before you submit your form tell us you are nominating Age NI
- Send your completed nomination form to email@example.com by 12 noon on Friday 22 August 2014.
Or post your nomination form to:
10th Birthday Competition
Big Lottery Fund
1 Cromac Quay, Ormeau Road
Belfast BT7 2JD
- You can only nominate one group/organisation
- You can’t nominate a group you work for, sit on its board, or its management committee.
- The group you nominate will have received a grant from Big Lottery Fund in Northern Ireland within the last ten years and to nominate a group you must live in Northern Ireland.
- The Big Lottery Fund would like you and the group you nominate to tell your story publicly.
- Competition decisions are final.
What happens next?
The Big Lottery Fund will draw up a shortlist of nominated groups and invite them to complete an application form. They will contact you by Friday 5 September 2014 to let you know if your nomination has been shortlisted.
Shortlisted groups will receive an application form. Deadline for application forms is Wednesday 24 September 2014. Shortlisted groups know if they have been successful in mid October 2014.
If you need further information please contact the Big Lottery Fund's Outreach team in Belfast on 028 9055 1455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.