Author: Age NI
Published on 18 July 2013 04:00 PM
Age NI is delighted to invite applications for the post of Donor Development Officer (Legacies). Based at our Head Office in Lower Crescent, the successful applicant will be employed one day per week, for a fixed term of one year.
The main duties and responsibilities of this post include:
- To develop, manage and be responsible for legacy giving to Age NI:
- To work with the Donor Manager to achieve targets set to increase the number of legacy pledges to Age NI and subsequently legacy income
- To deliver on the operational plan for legacy giving. Involving a programme of events, activities and benefits to various audiences to increase awareness of and support for legacy giving
- To monitor and report on the legacy notification service, on legacy income and on legacy trends, internally and externally
- To work with other departments on integrating the legacy giving message across all internal and external audiences. Involving events and promotion
- To maintain, update and manipulate donor data on the Donor Relationship Management Database, Raisers Edge. To assist in making recommendations, analysis and statistical and narrative reports
- To manage an external budget of c£5,000
- To ensure all activities are carried out legally, conform to Best Practice in line with Institute of Fundraising guidelines
- To undertake such training as deemed necessary for the performance of these duties and participate in identifying training and development needs
- To undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required as part of the fundraising team
The salary scale for this post is £22,287 - £23,460 (pro-rata). Closing date for completed application forms is Monday 29 July 2013 at 4pm.
View the full job description page for more information and application forms.