Home Care Service
The home care service is available to anyone who requires assistance in their own home. Our service is tailor made to meet your needs and is regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
Our services include:
- assistance with bathing, showering, dressing and all aspects of personal care
- escorted enabling and carer support
- assistance with getting up in the morning or going to bed in the evening
- assistance with meal preparation
- shopping or escorted shopping
- cleaning / housework
- laundry / ironing
- help with post and household domestic management
- short term carer relief (including holiday cover)
- overnight support or awake nights.
Our service is delivered by caring, well trained Support Workers - all have been thoroughly checked and cleared through the Disclosure & Barring Service before being employed by us.
Please contact us on 01670 784 800 or email email@example.com for further information.