Who we are
Age UK is a network of local Age UK charities working together to deliver positive change with, and for, older people. Age UK North Yorkshire was established in 2000 and is responsible for raising its own funding, identifying and responding to local needs, and delivering quality services.
Our Mission : To help people to love later life.
Our Ambition : A better quality of life for older people where everyone
- Has a decent income
- Can feel well and enjoy life as much as possible
- Can access high quality health and care services
- Feels comfortable, safe and secure at home
- Feels valued by their local community with opportunities to join in,volunteer, learn or work
- As a citizen with rights, has their voice heard and can influence decisions that affect them.