Older people`s advisory group
Age UK Nottingham & Nottinghamshire is a charity working for all older people. As such, we want to involve older people in decisions which affect their lives and the services they receive as well as ensuring they have a voice within the charity.
What is the older people’s advisory group?
The older people’s advisory group (OPAG) is a group of older people who meet regularly on a voluntary basis.
The aim of the OPAG is to:
- Work with Age UK Nottingham & Nottinghamshire to develop appropriate services for older people
- Comment on existing services
- Listen to the needs of older people
- Represent the views of older people
- Take up issues on behalf of older people
- All the OPAG members are over the age of 55
Do you have a view?
We would like to hear from you about any general issues affecting older people in the city and county. If you are interested in joining the group or would like to find out more about its work please contact us.