Information Technology, Communications & Software Intern
Download Job Description
Hours: 28 hours per week.
Salary: meets minimum wage
Based: Central Nottingham (and travel between sites)
Tenure: 1 year, fixed term
This exciting graduate-level opportunity offers a challenging and rewarding role; an excellent first step on the career ladder that will give you:
- The opportunity to work at multiple site locations linked with VPN's and this will include travelling between sites within the Nottinghamshire area.
- The opportunity to gain a real insight into IT Management and deployment in a fast paced environment.
- The opportunity to work within a leading charity and associated businesses.
- The chance to run an ICT “Help Desk”.
- The chance to develop the skills and knowledge required to build a successful career.
This post will suit an enthusiastic, technically minded, self-motivated individual, who has excellent communication skills and enjoys problem solving. You will also need excellent technical skills, a great eye for detail and have the ability to manage your own workload to tight deadlines. You will also be educated to degree level or seeking a placement year as part of your sandwich course.
As an employee of Age UK Nottingham & Nottinghamshire you will be eligible for our attractive package which includes 24 days annual leave (Pro Rata), public holidays, flexible working and a 6% employer contribution pension (in line with auto-enrolment rules) as well as a child care voucher scheme.
How to apply
For full details please download an application pack from this website
Alternatively, please contact our Human Resources department for an application pack by email to email@example.com or telephone 0115 8599 265.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is 5pm on Wednesday 13th May 2015. Interviews will be held in June 2015, dates TBC. We are looking for the successful candidate to start on Monday 20th July 2015.