18 July 2017
Age UK Notts and Alzheimer's Society are offering free professional support and advice during the social interaction and activity sessions for those living with dementia and their carers at Trent Bridge Cricket Ground - one of the world's most inspiring sporting venues.
These free sessions are hosted by Trent Bridge Community Trust:
- A safe and secure environment
- A picturesque backdrop
- Volunteers are Dementia Friends Aware
- A chance to reminisce and get active
- Professional support and advice from Age UK Notts and the Alzheimer's Society
- Free car parking in close proximity to the venue
Come along to these free sessions on:
25 July, 15 August, 12 September, 24 October, 28 November, 19 December, 30 January
11.30am to 1.30pm in Suites 1-3 in the Ratchliffe Road Stand at Trent Bridge. Parking on Trent Bridge Inn Courtyard. Complimentary refresh ments provided.
For further information, please contact Mandy Wright on 0115 982 3000 or email email@example.com