Age UK Oldham has a trusted history with older people in Oldham and our IT Care Service can assist you with problems with your 'tech'!
So don’t write off your laptop or computer just yet - for just a little outlay we may be able to give your equipment a new lease of life!
Our IT Care Service can assist older people who may be experiencing problems with their computers, laptops and printers and provide customers with the latest techniques to solve connection problems.
Our qualified technician has over ten years experience and is fully certified in hardware, software and network security.
What we can do:
- Replace damaged hardware
- Upgrade hard drives
- Memory Upgrade
- Broadband and internet connection problems
- Broken laptop screens
- Virus and spyware removal
- Computer Optimization Clean up and service – remove corrupt files which will slow down the performance of your computer
- Printer and Peripheral Problems
- Data Loss and recovery
Our low cost charges are:
You can bring your equipment to us at Chadderton Over 60’s Centre :
- Repairs and upgrades - £25:00 + parts or a nominal fee of £15:00 if we cannot fix your equipment
- Optimization clean up and service - £25:00
- Printer & peripheral problems - £25:00
- Data loss and recovery - £30:00 to £70:00
- Broadband and internet connection problems fixed at home - £25:00
We can also arrange to collect and deliver your equipment once its been repaired or upgraded for an additional collect & delivery charge of £10:00
Maggie or Mark
Phone: 0161 622 0213