Cleaner / Housekeeper (Casual Contractors) to work in the Richmond, Barnes, Sheen and Mortlake areas.
£9.75 an hour plus 5% pension, mileage and holiday pay
Our reliable housekeeping service helps our clients with a range of tasks to help ease struggles and improve quality of life.
We are looking for friendly and empathetic individuals to join us on a casual contract basis as cleaners / housekeepers. Successful candidates will be able to help with a range of tasks that will include:
- Housework (dusting, hoovering, bed making, cleaning - kitchen and bathrooms)
- Prescription collection
- Preparing light snacks
- Other assistance may be possible as agreed between the client and the Co-ordinator
- Enjoy varied work
- Ideally have some experience in a cleaning, care or housekeeping environment
- Be able to think on their feet and problem solve
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Be happy to work alone
- Have good organisational skills
- Have good time management skills
- Fluent in English
- Hard working & physically fit
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Good customer service skills
- Full UK driving license with access to a vehicle.
- Be reliable, trustworthy and conscientious
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading local charity, and provide a valued service to the local community.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com