Silver Line Scotland is free to callers and befrienders but the cost of telephone calls, of running the helpline 24/7, of volunteer recruitment and training is met by The Silver Line and Age Scotland, and depends on the vision and generosity of supporters.
Your support can make a real difference:
- £5 pays for a call with an older person who may not have spoken to another human being all week
- £50 pays to recruit and train a volunteer to become a Silver Line Friend
- £100 pays for one caller to be befriended for 3 months
All money donated to The Silver Line from within Scotland will go directly to the Silver Line Scotland service. You can donate to The Silver Line:
- By phone: Call 020 7224 2747 during office hours.
- Online: Via Just Giving
- By text: Text SILVER and your amount to 70500 (e.g. SILVER10 donates £10)
- By cheque: Send to “The Silver Line Helpline”, 19-23 Featherstone Street, London EC1Y 8SL.
- Via Barclays Bank: Branches of Barclays Bank will accept donations over the counter sort code 20-71-82: account 00974692
Thank you for supporting this vital service.
<< Back to Silver Line Scotland