Skip to content

Search Age UK

  1. Conditions & illnesses, advice on Parkinson’s Disease | Age UK

    ...disturbed sleep and depression. Diagnosis and treatment If your GP suspects you may have Parkinson’s, you should be referred to a neurologist or geriatrician with expertise in Parkinson’s. It is a complex condition and there isn’t a reliable test that tells whether you have Parkinson’s or not. A specialist with experience of Parkinson’s...