Age UK Southampton has partnered with easyFundraising to make it easier for individuals to raise free donations through online shopping.
With over 3,000 retailers signed up including Amazon, eBay, John Lewis, Homebase, your every day shopping could help support older people across Southampton.
Donations are made by the retailer to Age UK Southampton as a thank you for completing your shopping through easyFundraising allowing us to benefit from the income with minimal input from yourself.
Follow the simple process below to get started:
1. Register at www.easyfundraising.org.uk with your first and second names and email address or click this link
2. Choose Age UK Southampton as your nominated charity
3. Download the 'Donation Reminder' toolbar for your internet browswer
4. Everytime you shop online the 'Donation Reminder' will prompt you to select Age UK Southampton as a beneficiary for your purchase. You can also download the app so you can shop and donate on the move!
5. Complete your shopping as normal
6. Free donations from the retailer will be made to support our work up to 28 days afterwards but they'll likely appear much sooner!
Remember to promote our link (https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/ageuksouthampton/) to friends and family so that we can maximise this wonderful opportunity to raise funds to support older people in Southampton.
Contact our Fundraising Department by phone 023 8036 8636 or email email@example.com or drop into the office between 10am-4pm Monday to Friday for more information.