Make a donation – is this too wordy Wendy? Lets go for Justgiving and Virgin
As a local charity delivering services in Suffolk, we rely on your donations to help continue our work. Gifts of any size are warmly welcomed and appreciated and will be used to support older people in Suffolk.
If you are a tax payer your donation can be significantly increased, at no extra cost by filling in our Gift Aid donation form. 
Download the Gift Aid form
Why make a donation to Age UK Suffolk?
Each year we support over 21,000 people living in Suffolk aged over 65 years. Currently only 45% of our income comes from statutory sources, we have to generate the remaining 55% ourselves. 
1 in 10 lonely older people in Suffolk don’t have a meaningful conversation with a friend or family member in a month – that’s 15,000 people in Suffolk, or an average of 10 people per square mile. 
Our services help to combat loneliness, enable people to remain living independently at home and offer them someone to talk to and somewhere to go so they never have to feel alone.
Just £10 could help an older person to remain living independently through a one hour meeting with a trained advisor.
£30 could pay for benefits advice that helps older people receive their financial entitlement, improving their quality of life and meet the cost of living.
£50 could fund a year’s telephone befriending providing friendship and support for an older person who feels lonely or isolated. 
 Other ways to donate
-Donations In Memory of a Loved One - we can provide envelopes for funeral or memorial service. 
-Regular Giving is important to help us fund our services for older people. For information about setting up a standing order, please download our
Standing order form
Make a donation online
You can make an instant online donation using Justgiving or Virgin Money Giving.
  
 
Postal donations 
Donations should be made payable to Age UK Suffolk and sent to:
Age UK Suffolk
14 HillView Business Park
Old Ipswich Road
Claydon
Ipswich
IP6 OAJ
You can also contact us using the details below for more information.
Jo Reeder
Fundraiser
Phone: 01473 353071
Email: jo.reeder@ageuksuffolk.org
Useful information to download
Download a standing order form to set up a regular donation
. Events and Challenges
Each year we organise a number of exciting events to raise money. From quiz nights to coffee mornings, open gardens, sponsored bike rides and challenge events you’ll be able to find something to suit you. Taking part in an event is a great way to support us. 

As a local charity delivering services in Suffolk, we rely on your donations to help continue our work.

Gifts of any size are warmly welcomed and appreciated and will be used to support older people in Suffolk.

Why make a donation to Age UK Suffolk?

Each year we support over 21,000 people living in Suffolk aged over 65 years. Currently only 45% of our income comes from statutory sources, we have to generate the remaining 55% ourselves.

1 in 10 lonely older people in Suffolk don’t have a meaningful conversation with a friend or family member in a month – that’s 15,000 people in Suffolk, or an average of 10 people per square mile

Our services help to combat loneliness, enable people to remain living independently at home and offer them someone to talk to and somewhere to go so they never have to feel alone.

£10 could help an older person to remain living independently through a one hour meeting with a trained advisor.
£30 could pay for benefits advice that helps older people receive their financial entitlement, improving their quality of life and meet the cost of living.
£50 could fund a year’s telephone befriending providing friendship and support for an older person who feels lonely or isolated.  

Other ways to donate

  • Donations in memory of a loved one - We can provide envelopes for funeral or memorial service.
  • Regular giving is important to help us fund our services for older people. For information about setting up a standing order, please download our standing order form
  • Make a donation online - You can make an instant online donation using Justgiving or Virgin Money Giving.  
  • Postal donations - Donations should be made payable to Age UK Suffolk and sent to:Age UK Suffolk, 14 Hill View Business Park, Old Ipswich Road, Claydon, Ipswich, IP6 OAJ

For more information please contact:

Jo Reeder - Fundraiser

Phone: 01473 353071 Email: jo.reeder@ageuksuffolk.org

 

.