A free, confidential welfare rights service available to anyone of minimum state pension age and living in Suffolk.
The service offers:
- Practical assistance to secure your full entitlement to benefits and maximise your income
- A countywide telephone helpline
- A home visiting service for completion of some claim forms
- Confidential benefit checks
- Regular benefits surgeries
We are unable to give advice on legal or financial matters that are not benefit related. However, if we are unable to provide a service ourselves we will endeavour to signpost our clients to another agency offering the service required.
Contact the Benefits Advice Service
Tel: 01449 674222
Fax: 01473 287955
Age UK Suffolk
14 Hillview Business Park