Our information and advice services are free and available to anyone over the age of 60, and their family carers, wherever you live in Suffolk.
The service also offers benefits advice to anyone of
minimum state pension age.
Contact our Information and Advice Service
Call us : Telephone 01473 351234
Our Countywide Information and Advice Line is open 9am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. An answerphone is also available.
If you need time to outline your situation or concerns and prefer to talk to us face to face an appointment can be made at a local Age UK Suffolk advice surgery, or we may be able to home visit you.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: Ipswich Shop and Information Centre, 41a Upper Brook Street., Ipswich, IP1 1DU
You can make an appointment to see one of our advisors at this centre too.
We have a huge variety of information available to help you including:
• Information about the range of services provided by Suffolk Age UK.
• Domestic Information – details of sources of domestic help such as cleaning, shopping, personal care, mobile hairdressers, odd jobs and more.
• Details of social opportunities, clubs and day centres locally.
• Lists of equipment suppliers, home visiting opticians and chiropodists
• Access to 15 minutes of free, basic legal advice from local solicitors .
See our list of participating Solicitors & Estate planners who have agreed to give their time to Suffolk Age UK
Volunteers assist at our information centres. If you have previous experience of customer service and are interested in joining our volunteer team, please visit our volunteering pages.