Are you living or caring for someone with Dementia?
If so the Musical Memories Cafés could be for you.
They aim to:
- Support people, their families and carers living with memory problems.
- Recognize the importance music can play in bridging memories.
- Encourage socialising with others in similar circumstances.
- Enable carers to share experiences, emotions and understanding.
What activities can I expect?
- Listening to and joining musicians and volunteers in ‘making music’.
- Sharing experiences and emotions in relaxed, informal surroundings.
What does it cost?
The cafés are FREE.
Where and when do the Cafés operate?
- The Moorings Bar and Restaurant, Myton Road, Leamington Spa. 10:00am - 12:00pm the last Monday every month (except bank holidays).
- The Bull Inn, 33-35 Main Street, Clifton upon Dunsmore, Rugby. 10:00am - 12:00pm the 2nd Monday every month (except bank holidays)
- The Saxon Mill, Coventry Road, Guys Cliffe, Warwick. 10:30am - 12:30pm the 1st Monday every month (except bank holidays)
For further information:
Telephone: 01926 458100
Musical Memories at The Moorings is supported by:
Musical Memories at The Bull Inn is supported by: