Age UK Westminster is a not-for-profit local charity that relies solely on external funding, find out below how you can help us help others today.
Why Older People In Westminster?
- 55,100 residents aged 50+,
- 24,400 residents aged 65+
- 45% of those over 65 having limiting long term illnesses
- Large health inequalities are acknowledged
- Large life expectancy gaps exist in deprived areas – for males 16.6 years, the largest gap in England, and for females 9.9 years, the 4th highest in England
- Westminster has one of the highest proportions of older people living alone - one in two compared to one in four nationally meaning that social isolation and loneliness are extensive
There is much still to do in support of older people in Westminster and we thank you for any donation you can make in support of our work.
If you would like to make a donation, you can do so in the following ways:
Donate online or by text
You can securely donate a monthly or one-off amount through our Just Giving page. Just Giving accept all major credit and debit cards.
Another quick and easy way to donate is by text. Text AUKW15 £10, £5 or £3 to 70070 to donate to Age UK Westminster.
Donate in person or by post
You can hand a cash or cheque donation to any of our members of staff at our head office (address below), or please post a cheque made payable to Age UK Westminster. Please post the cheque to: Age UK Westminster, 25 Nutford Place, London W1H 5YQ
UK Taxpayer? Gift Aid can increase the value of your donation at no extra cost to you.
Tick the Gift Aid declaration box when making your donation and the Government will contribute an extra 25% on top of your donation. This means for every £1 you donate, we receive £1.25.
Find out more about Gift Aid