The 'At Home with Age UK' service has been designed to help people across Bath and North East Somerset with the little things that make a big difference, and who need help doing the tasks they are no longer able to.
Title: Casual Staff Home Assistant - At Home with Age UK B&NES
Job Description: Casual staff will work on an “as and when” basis. Age UK Bath & North East Somerset cannot guarantee any member of our casual staff a regular number of set hours. For their part, staff are not compelled to accept a job when asked.
Duties may include the following:
- Providing domestic help and support in the home
- Escorting to the doctors, dentists, shopping, social events, trips out, hospital visiting, libraries, and opticians
- Visiting friends and family
- Laundry tasks
- Light meal preparation or assistance with light meal preparation
- Cleaning inside windows
- Collecting prescriptions
- Light housework
- Prompting the customer to remember to take medicines
- Reading books, newspapers, letter reading, assisting with correspondence.
- Walking the dog
- Tea & chat
- Other duties as appropriate to the situation
Rate: £8.71 per hour
Closing date: Ongoing
For more information, please call Amanda Stanson on 01225 825321
You will find the job description attached below, along with the Application form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring form, both of which should be completed and returned to email@example.com.