We offer an Information & Advice service throughout the week from our office in Bath, as well as holding regular drop-in sessions in Timsbury.
We offer free advice on a range of items which include:
- Benefits (we are authorised by the Pension Service to accept benefits claims & we can check you are receiving your full entitlement)
- Care planning
- Consumer issues
- Finance (including debt support and referrals to debt charity StepChange)
- Local services and amenities
- Foodbank vouchers (we can distribute these directly)
- Other issues which affect older people, their families and carers
At our main office at 18 Kingsmead Square we provide information and advice by drop-in, appointment and telephone Monday - Friday 9.30am - 3.30pm.
Our team are also available to offer information and advice Monday-Friday by phone - you can reach them by calling 01225 484512.
We can arrange to see you by appointment at our Bath office or at one of the outreach locations detailed above.
If you are house-bound we can make arrangements for an advice worker to visit you at home.
Get in touch:
Call or visit to book an appointment or for more information:
18 Kingsmead Square, Bath, BA1 2AE | 01225 466135 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For urgent advice contact Age UK's National Advice Helpline: 0900 00 99 66