My Guided Walks take in all the following and more:
- River Kennet & Canal towpaths
- Reading's origin, the railways and its rapid growth
- Important Abbey history, gardens & Reading Gaol
- English Civil War & Glorious Revolution of 1688
- Devastating WW2 air raid & past military campaigns
- The worlds biggest biscuit factory & other 4 B's
- Shopping, restaurants, recreation & leisure.
Suitable for all ages: supervised children welcome.
Please phone Terry on 07505 351517 to get information on dates and times.
Prices: £5 per Adult, £2 per child. Walks take place all year round – weather permitting!
Please note Age UK Berkshire do not run this activity; however, Terry kindly donates to our charity and recently presented us with a cheque for over £950 which he had raised through his very popular guided walks.