Help deliver a quality advice service to older people in Bexley.
What does the role involve?
- You will provide information and advice to older people, their relatives and their carers, by telephone and personal contact at our Age UK Bexley Head office.
- You will Inform people about services that may be available to them and how to access them, including Age UK Bexley services: and where appropriate to refer people to other agencies and sources of help.
- Training and induction is provided.
What you will get out of it
- You'll be giving something to your community.
- You'll get to meet new people.
- You'll be part of Age UK Bexley's volunteer team.
- Volunteers tell us they find it worthwhile and rewarding.
- It's a good opportunity for anyone interested in learning about advice services.
What is expected of me?
- You'll need good communication skills and will enjoy providing good excellent customer service.
- You will need to be available for shifts of 3 hours.
- No previous experience is necessary, although we do ask that you are computer literate.