It's good to be out and about
What is Stepping Stones?
A short term service for older people following a time of transition or change to help get out and about again
What we offer
- Support to start getting out and about again to join in groups, activities and make new friends
- Encouragement to take part in community life
- Short term support througha difficult period
- Help to learn regain independence
Why choose us?
- Fully trained volunteers
- Individual approach to need
- All volunteers undergo a DBS check
- Quality assured
How to get support
- Ring 01254 266620 or email email@example.com
- Referral can be made by anyone