Help at Home is a friendly and reliable home maintenance service for people over 50, living in the Bradford and district area.
We offer a variety of services both free and paid for including:
- Free Home Energy Checks
- Services provided via the Warm Homes Healthy People Partnership
- A paid for Handyman service
- A Trusted Trader Scheme
As part of the Warm Homes Healthy People Partnership we can offer emergency heaters, warm packs and emergency heating and boiler repairs for people who meet the following criteria:
- Over 75
- Over 65 and living alone or who have a long term condition
- Who have a household income less than £16,190
- Who have a mental health condition or who have been diagnosed with dementia
For more information on the scheme or to check your eligibility, please contact a member of the team.
In addition to the above we also have a Trusted Trader Scheme, offering you an easy way to contact reliable, trustworthy contractors. You can access our database using the link below.
Tel: 01274 391190
Opening Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm