Come and visit our new Age UK Independent Living Centre for Bradford & District.
Our latest retail charity shop is packed with bargains to suit everyone, inside you'll find:
- Bric a brac
- Small items of furniture
- Books & DVD's
- Greeting cards
- Handbags and luggage
- Convenient donation drop off
- Volunteering opportunities (ask for a volunteer pack)
- Easy access - parking at the front and rear
- Access to services provided by Age UK Bradford & District
Please ask when you are in store to sign up for our Gift Aid scheme. All donations are gratefully received.
Alongside our charity shop you will find many helpful services including:
Information & Advice
This is a free service offering information and advice on:
- Community care
- Solicitor appointments available
We also provide home visits by appointment for our house bound clients.
Insurance Services & Independent Living Products
We provide a friendly face to face service and offer a range of products and services designed to meet the needs of the over 50's.
- Home, Car & Travel Insurance
- Motor Breakdown
- Weekly Lottery
- Funeral Plans
- Personal Alarms, Hearing Aids including FREE hearing tests
- Stairlists, adjustable beds, rise and recline chairs
Pop in and see us, or call us on 01274 391190 for further information on any of the above products.