Whether you are starting from scratch, coming for a refresh, or want to fill in the gaps - come and learn at a pace that suits you
Pat and Traci will be your guides on this low-tech, 2-hour Wednesday morning session, complete with refreshments and a warm welcome. There's no such thing as a stupid question - our iPad courses are for all ability levels!
Read our course summary below to see some of the things you could learn.
- message friends and family;
- send and receive emails (including with attachments);
- take, manage and organise photographs and videos;
- locate places and people;
- find information online;
- set reminders;
- set up special events and birthdays using the calendar;
- set an alarm or timer, and check the time in different countries;
- watch catch-up TV, play the radio, and download games;
- configure the iPad interface to suit your needs;
- take notes and create doodles;
- create sound recordings; and
- download apps to do almost anything you could ever want.
... all delivered with patience, a smile and a cuppa!
Additionally, we always allocate time to answer questions that are specific to you and what you would like to learn. Our friendly volunteer tutors will go over everything in our course material as well as anything extra that you want to learn.
The main objectives of the course:
- to increase your confidence in using and exploring your device;
- to help you feel more connected with today’s technology;
- to help you make your life more efficient;
- to help you communicate in a variety of ways with those you care about.
|Course Span||Course Length|
|6 Weeks in total||One 2-hour session per week|
|Course Dates||Course Availability|
Due to trainer availability, our classes are run on Wednesday mornings
|Bookings are now open for the next course, so please hurry to secure your place|
Call us on 0117 929 7537 to find out when the next course starts.
Learn at our offices, in a relaxed envirnment
Our iPad Courses are held at our central Bristol office on Victoria Street:
Age UK Bristol
38 Victoria Street
Book your place now
Call us on: 0117 929 7537
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is usually a waiting list for the courses but we will get you onto a course as soon as possible. If you have any questions about what we do please don't hesitate to call or email us using the details above.