We have a large range of publications to help you
The Guide to Services for Older People in Bromley
This is an essential publication providing information about services and support networks, both local and national, ensuring that older people can make informed choices.
If you are an older person living in the London Borough of Bromley, a carer or a professional working with or having an interest in older people, this Guide will prove to be very helpful.
This publication is only available in English, but Age UK Bromley & Greenwich will always try and help you get information and/or advice in an appropriate language.
The Guide is free - you can download a copy by clicking on the link below. Alternatively a copy can be collected from our office at Community House, South Street, Bromley BR1 1RH.
We can provide the following Age UK Bromley & Greenwich information sheets:
- Clubs in the West Wickham/Hayes area
- Clubs in the Beckenham/Penge area
- Clubs in the Bromley/Shortlands area
- Clubs in the Chislehurst/Mottingham area
- Clubs in the Orpington/Crays/Petts Wood area
- Clubs in the Farnborough/Chelsfield/Biggin Hill area
- Clubs and activities in the London Borough of Greenwich
- Hairdressers who do home visits
- Housing associations with accomodation for older people
- Local solicitors
- Moving and donating furniture
- Disability equipment
- Shopping and meals services for older people
To request a copy of any of these leaflets, please call our Information and Advice service on 020 8315 1878, or send a stamped, addressed envelope to:
Age UK Bromley & Greenwich
Outlook - Age UK Bromley & Greenwich's e-newsletter
Age UK information guides and factsheets
The national Age UK charity produce a large number of information guides and factsheets which you can obtain free of charge by calling 0800 009 966, or from the Age UK website. Click on the link below to view and download the guides from the Age UK website:
Age UK Information Guides and Factsheets