Skip to content

Our FREE form filling service is provided by the Universal Form Completion service nad is supported by volunteers.  It provides form filling support and faciliation only.

the service does not provide advice or advocacy; if you need advice and advocacy you should contact

  • the Citizen's Advice Bromley Specialist Welfare Advice Service Freephone 0808 278 7898
  • or if you are 50+ you can contact our Advice line on 020 8315 1850

We offer help completing forms such as:

  • Carers Allowance
  • Attendance Allowance
  • Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
  • DLA claimants moving on to Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
  • New Personal Independence Payment (PIP) claims
  • Work Capability forms for ESA
  • Blue Badge
  • Taxi Card
  • Housing Benefits

To Access the Service

Telephone 020 8315 1850 Opening times 9:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays. This service is accessible at different locations throughout Bromley, get in touch to find out more.