The Bromley Well Take Home and Settle Support Service is for people being discharged from Wards, the Clinical Decision Unit, Emergency Department or Urgent Care at Princess Royal University Hospital and the Frailty Unit at Orpington Hospital.
To qualify the client must be:
- aged 50 years or over
- live in the London Borough of Bromley
- live alone or without regular support from friends and family
- are vunerable and/or mildly frail, but are medically fit for discharge
- able to walk independently
- self-manage transfers with minimal assistance
- able to travel in a car wearing a seatbelt
Access to this free service is only available via:
- Hospital Staff from Wards, the Clinical Decision Unit, the Discharge Lounge, the Emergency Department or Urgent Care at Princess Royal University Hospital
- Hospital Staff at the Fraility Unit at Orpington Hospital.
For general enquiries
opening times: 09:00 -21:30 Monday to Friday and Public Holidays 09:00 - 17:00 Saturday and Sunday